Ever since SM Supermalls started putting up theme Christmas centerpieces my kids would make this “Bisita de SM”.
What you guessed its like the tradition we have the “Bisita Inglesia when tradition of visiting seven churches on Holy Thursday.
With our own Bisita de SM we would choose SM Mall that can be traveled by car. This is the only time me and my kids would go out to different malls and eat out.
In a tight budget I would order 2 budget meals or ala carte that can be shared among us. We would bring some biscuits, snacks and our own water bottle so during our travel we can have a snack.
But this pandemic we won’t be able to do our “Bisita de SM” but thanks to SM Supermall they have come up with magical Christmas Drive Sama sama tayo sa Pasko sa SM!
Along with my kids we where able to witness SM Supermalls Christmas Virtual Launches just recently November 6, 2020.
SM truly brings the magic of Christmas online through fireworks, orchestra, and whimsical characters! All the SM malls nationwide follow suit with their own magical Christmas light up on November 7 and 8.
Mallgoers will be delighted with a special lighting ceremony for hope and inspiration amid the pandemic, as well as singing flash mobs, cute Christmas characters, and surprise gifts.
SM Malls has come up with exciting holiday surprises like :
- Christmas Chorale. What’s Christmas without some music? Feel the merriments of the season by watching Holiday choir performances at select SM malls this December. Meet up with your family and friends at SM and enjoy some Holiday tunes! It will surely be an awesome experience! No need to worry because strict safety protocols are in place at SM malls, so you can just focus on the magic of the celebration.
- Christmas Markets. It’s the season of giving! Help MSMEs bounce back from the negative impact of the pandemic by buying your Holiday essentials and gifts at SM’s nationwide Christmas Markets from November 9 to January 3. As part of the Kasama Ng SM campaign and DTI’s Buy Local, Support Local, the Christmas Markets will feature unique local products and goods so shoppers can buy from small businesses and help them bounce forward and recover.
- Selfie with Santa. Don’t fret – SM has made sure you won’t miss your annual selfie with Santa this year! You can pose with a virtual Santa Claus safely and via augmented reality at SM. Wanna give it a try? Simply scan the AR markers located in select areas in SM malls and have a photo with virtual Santa. Don’t forget to share your Holiday snaps online to your family and friends!
- SM Bears of Joy. Starting November 4 until Christmas Day, SM Supermalls is giving back through its annual Bears of Joy campaign. This time around, shoppers can collect special medical frontliner Bears of Joy. Throughout the Christmas season, you can buy a pair of bears for P200.00 – one bear for you to keep and the other for charity.
- TikTok Fam Contest. Have fun with your family and spread some Christmas joy by joining the TikTok Fam Contest. Simply showcase your dance moves to your favorite Christmas song in your favorite SM mall and you can get a chance to win exciting prizes!
For this year we decided to stay at home for our safety.
We will be missing out going to the mall we looking forward by next year we be able to come our yearly tradition.
If you decide to go ahead visit any SM Malls don’t forget to wear your face mask, face shield and handy alcohol.
Children in still not allowed to out for their safety. It is advice that if you have nothing important to do would advise to stay at home instead. Plan your travel to the mall to lessen going out.
For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com or follow @smsupermalls on all social media platforms. Keep Safe and Stay at home.