My family always love to eat out for special occasions most especially birthdays. Every birthday celebration we try out new restaurants that would satisfy your taste buds. With no doubt we love to eat that we usually takes almost 3 hours for us to finish.
We usually pass by this King Bee Chinese Restaurant at E. Rodriguez that when we decided to dine in the place is usually packed with people. My family is so curious in why this restaurant always full packed. With the feedback from my dad bowling mates from Quezon City Sports the food there is different.
Just this August 24, 2012 King Bee Chinese Restaurant invited blogger’s for a Food Tasting Event held at the King Bee Chinese Restaurant Commonwealth branch. This is a great opportunity for me to check it out if King Bee Chinese Restaurant will meet the expectation of my family taste for good food. Also this would be a great timing because my mom is coming up.
They served us the following:
- Winter Melon Soup
- Dimsum Platter
- House Specialty Roast Chicken
- Sliced Beef with Broccoli Flower
- Sauteed Crystal Prawn Balls with Cashew Nuts in Taro Nest
- King Fish in Thai Sauce – fried king fish with mango strips
- Yang Chow Fried Rice
- Chinese Pastries (Official Name is not yet finalized)
- Mixed Fruits Platter
What I like most are the Sliced Beef with Broccoli Flower because of the beef is so tender that you won’t have a hard time chewing it. Another it the Sauteed Crystal Prawn Balls with Cashew Nuts in Taro Nest. I like the crunch on to the cashew nuts with the soft prawn.
You can also see that their restaurants are spacious for large gatherings and they also have function rooms for more intimate gatherings. They serve their seafood fresh
King Bee Branches open to serve
- Newhall Commercial Center (Main branch) in Barangay Mangahan, General Trias, Cavite ;
- Bacao Branch in General Trias, Cavite;
- Marcos Highway Branch in Antipolo City;
- Sta. Rosa Branch in Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna ;
- E. Rodriguez Branch in E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, New Manila, Quezon City ;
- Daang Hari Branch in Daang Hari Road Brgy. Almanza Dos, Las Piñas City ;
- newest branch located in Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City.
They deliver and cater for all occasions.
To know more about King Bee Chinese Food visit our Facebook Fan Page