Manila Hotel wanted to make both VIPs, hotel patrons, and dancing enthusiasts enjoy their visit and stay at the Manila Hotel. Manila Hotel is very known for its luxurious and majestic.
About Maynila Ballroom:
“The Maynila Ballroom has been home to some of Manila’s grandest events,” Atty. Lina adds. Ballroom dancing is more than just dancing. It is the most joyful experience you can have in a tux or in an evening gown. There is no better place to acquaint yourself with the boogie or lose yourself in a sultry Argentinean tango. Celebrate the class, sophistication and culture that is truly the Manila Hotel. Together, let us bring back the glory of the Grand Dame.”
You too can enjoy your very own glamorous night at the Maynila. “Dancing at the Maynila” opens its doors each month starting September 13, 2013 at 7 pm. For inquiries and ticket reservations, please contact Rain Dela Rea via 527 0011 local 1383. For updates and promos, visit www.Facebook.com/ManilaHotel or via Twitter at @ManilaHotel. For hotel booking requirements, visit www.Manila-Hotel.com.ph.
Manila Hotel other September Promotions:
- Degustation Menu: The Degustation menu is offered at PHP 2,100.00++ (Set A) and 2,600.00++ (Set B) per person from 06:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Monday until Saturday.
- Rainy Days Special Buffet Rates: Rainy days need not to be gloomy with this special discounts Café Ilang-Ilang offers to groups of five or more:
- Lunch – Monday to Saturday – Php 1,200.00 net per person
- Sunday Brunch – Php 1,300.00 net per person
- Dinner – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday – Php 1,400.00 net per person
- Dinner – Thursday and Friday – Php 1,600.00 net per person
Make every dine out special with these daily special offers:
- Seniors’ Day: Enjoy a 50% discount during breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet to all Filipino Senior Citizens every Saturday and Sunday. Ala carte and beverage items are not included.
- Monday and Wednesday: Pick your own ingredients during Mongolian night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Monday and Wednesday. Regular buffet rates apply.
- Tuesday Night: Featuring delicacies from New Orléans, Café Ilang-Ilang will host Mardi Gras night every Tuesday. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
- Wednesday Night: Enjoy sake and sushi every Wednesday during Café Ilang-Ilang Japanese night. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
- Thursday Night: Enjoy your perfectly grilled steak during Steak night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Thursday. Pho 2,650.00 net per person.
- Friday Night: Pick from an array of seafood during Seafood night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Friday. Php 2,650.00 net per person.
- Saturday Night: Put on your leis during Hawaiian and Polynesian night at Café Ilang-Ilang every Saturday. Php 2,250.00 net per person.
- Sunday Brunch: Enjoy a wide choice of dishes from all over the world during the International Brunch Buffet every Sunday. Php 2,150.00 net per person.
- Large Whole Cake at Php 1, 300.00 net
- Medium Whole Cake at Php 850.00 net