I know this is very overdue but with my sensitive skin, I have to stop my facial regimen to give way to get to review this product. I usually have rashes and my face swell up when I did not stop my daily regimen and right away try the product. Having sensitive skin makes me more careful in trying out and choosing facial regimen and makeup that I will be using.
I sent and given a chance to try out the Myra VitaGlow BB Cream that comes with a pouch and makeup brushes. Myra VitaGlow BB Cream has two shades Ivory for fairer skin and Beige for the “morena” type. If your skin complexion is in-between, you can mix the Ivory and beige together to achieve the shade desired.
I love my personalized Myra VitaGlow BB Cream brush set I got. This would be the start for me to learn to do makeup and routine facials regimen.
What I like about Myra VitaGlow BB Cream?
– I tried using the Myra VitaGlow BB Cream Beige for 2 weeks from now and I did not have any allergic reaction or any inflammation due to my sensitive skin.
– I can use it as a foundation and as a concealer.
– It is also has sunscreen. It contains SPF15 will protect my face from harmful UV rays that will cause dark spots and aging.
– It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested that is safe for sensitive skin like mine.
– My face did not become dry like the others would do. It has moisturizing and Vitamin E as Myra is known for.
– The most I like is it has this glittery shimmery effect when light hits your face giving that glittery glow.
“Myra VitaGlow is now my go-to BB cream,” says Ana Victorino, local YouTube sensation and beauty video blogger. “I love the instant, glowing effect it gives my skin. With this in my beauty arsenal, I can create my ‘no makeup’ look in less than five minutes, too.”
For more beauty tips from Ana and to see a step-by-step guide on how to apply Myra VitaGlow BB Cream, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuZ2rcklX4s
The NEW Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is available at leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– Shake well before use. Apply a small amount on face and neck blending evenly for a natural finish. For best results, use daily as your facial moisturizer. Can also be used as a make-up base.