One of the fruits that my family love are grapes. We want our grapes chilled and love eating them as snacks after having our meal.
Thanks to the diverse geology and unique micro-climates across Australia, grapes are able to enjoy a long production window from November to May. Rich soils, warm summer days, cool nights, and long daylight hours create grapes with intensified sweetness and an eye-catching red, black or green colour. A top tip when selecting green grapes is to choose a bunch with a golden tint as this means they are sweeter in flavour.
Did you know Australian table grapes can be eaten straight from the bunch? There’s no need to peel or de-seed, just simply rinse before eating and enjoy the taste of an Australian summer. This means grapes are the perfect addition to kids lunch boxes or a go-to snack at work to re-energise and hydrate active bodies, which is especially helpful when you live a busy lifestyle.
Grapes are a natural superfood and adding a serving to your daily diet will give you a much needed antioxidant boost. Grapes are packed full of phytonutrients including polyphenols, anthocyanin, and resveratrol, which contribute to the protection to eye health and heart disease.
Pose, post and win exciting treats weekly! How? Easy!
Just follow the steps below:
– Participants should post their most creative photo while posing with table grapes accompanied by a witty caption.
– To join, participants must LIKE and FOLLOW Taste Australia’s Facebook and Instagram.
– All entries should be set on public for us to track your entries.
– Winners will be chosen randomly according to the participant’s creativity. All concepts are welcome, so be as creative as you can!
– 2 winners per week will be chosen (1 from FB and 1 from Instagram) and will receive Php 2,500 worth of Rustan’s Gift Certificate each.
– Drawing and announcement of winners will happen every Friday at 5pm.
– Winners will be contacted via personal message on FB or Instagram on how to claim their prizes.
#ItsAGrapeDay #TasteAustralia #AustralianTableGrapes #FunWithGrapes #SingleMomSuperMom @SingleMomSuperMom #PilipinasDaily