I love shopping but finding that great buys that is cheap but with quality it hard to find. We your tight in your budget you get to buy low quality products. Those low-budget products can be seen like Baclaran or Divisioria. But to think going way to the place would make you go thru our heavy traffic and the store are located without aircon.
So my only resort not to buy anything if I need to go thru that hassle just to meet my budget. But now I was so happy to learn the New Tiendesitas that I often pass along when I’m going to Ortigas or Makati. That they now have a new building that is more spacious and with aircon. Yes! Aircon!
The place also has a basement parking. If you’re those few people would go Tiendesitas their parking usually full and the only option you have is to park at the sidewalk “bangketa”. Yes again! I am those few people who go here especially for gimmick night with friends.
Let me enumerate my likes with the new Tiendesitas:
- Air-conditioned building. – I can even bring my kids and not to worry from them sweating out because of our hot weather.
- Pet friendly – Not like other establishment you’re not allowed to bring your pet inside. Of course if you’re going to bring your pet be a responsible pet owner once your pet poops or pee.
- Stalls have more spaces apart – When there would be lots of people you don’t have to bump into each other while shopping and walking.
- Lots of stores / stalls – you can almost find whatever you’re looking for.
- Section stores – They made to a point to section all clothes, furniture, toys, and other stuff together.
- Near key establishment – like SM Hypermarket, Fun Ranch, Ark Avilon, Transcom Center and Shell Gas Station.
- Near Wide variety of fast-food and restaurant – McDonalds, Jollibee, Chowking, Gerry’s Grill, Starbuck’s.
The development doesn’t stop here they already plans for its development for the coming years. This will boost both adding up new tenants and customers. Please do watch my short video to know more what’s in store.
Fontera Verde is owned and managed by premier property developer Ortigas & Co. – the same company behind Circulo Verde, Capitol Commons, Greenhills Shopping Center and the Greenhills Subdivisions, Greenmeadows, and Valle Verde.
For more information you can check their site www.Tiendesitas.com