Every pregnant mom’s out there want the best for both their health and their baby. Once we get to know that we are pregnant we take extra precautions of our health and physical well-being.
When I was pregnant with my first child I was told the do’s and don’t in pregnancy. I told myself is this really necessary or just a myth?
What are the common myths during pregnancy?
- You are not allowed to color your hair and use nail polish – Yes You Can!!! Common with pregnant women are sensitive with the smell of chemicals. We are just avoiding chemicals that might enter the scalp. With nail polish some contain chemicals that can be harmful. Better use organic products and no chemical smell.
- Drinking of caffeinated drinks would make you palpitate and make your baby hyper. – Yes You Can!!! There’s no truth with this. Just make sure to consume in moderation.
- It’s not allowed to excercise – Yes You Can!!! Who said that excercise is bad during pregnancy. Of course if you’re not used of exercising it’s better to start slow until you get the used of it. Doing some workouts that is right for your growing belly is beneficial for both you and your baby.
- You not allowed to consume fish and seafood. – Yes You Can!!! As per order by the OB-Gyne try to avoid due to the mercury content of raw seafood.
- If I can travel during my pregnancy – Yes you Can!!! – You just need the approval of your OB-Gyne to travel and your set to go. It’s just making sure that you can handle traveling while pregnant.
With ProMama Council of the Fit and Fab Moms Amanda Griffin-Jacob, Delamar Arias and Tricia Chiongbian-Concepcion they proven these myths are just myths.
As all mom’s have the rights to be beautiful and be fabulous during her pregnant months. It’s just so depressing that when you want to look your best but your stopped by these myths.
Yes You Can !!! Just take care of yourself and do everything in moderation.
Yes You Can!!! A Healthy and Happy moms for sure your baby will be healthy and happy too….
Best Nutrition for you and your baby
Every time I get pregnant I always think of the nutrient and vitamins I need during pregnancy. Yes I admit I not that a fan of vegetables and fruits. I am so lazy standing up to get a snack and would rather resort to sleeping. But I never forget to drink my vitamins and take a glass of my pregnancy milk that has the added nutrition.
“The fulcrum of each family is the mother. Without her, the family would fall apart—emotionally, mentally, physically, psychologically. Wyeth Nutrition fully acknowledges these values with ProMama, the milk that takes care of mothers so they can take care of their children,” says Anonuevo
ProMama has the Pro-Nutri Builders, ingredients that support the health and development of both mother and child during pregnancy. These include Maternal Immunity Enhancers like Beta Carotene, which has antioxidant and immunostimulatory properties, and Vitamins C, E and A, which also helps promote good vision and cellular growth.
Pro-Nutri Builders are also targeted for the growing baby. ProMama has Mental Enhancers like DHA, a nutrient important for a child’s visual and mental development; Folic Acid, which is essential for the development of the nervous system and in preventing neural tube defects; and Zinc, which assists in fetal neurodevelopment. ProMama’s formula also has Bone and Muscle Builders such as Vitamin D, important for calcium metabolism and to support an unborn baby’s bone and teeth development; Protein, the building block of all tissues; and Calcium, which supports bone development.
ProMama, which is available in Vanilla Delight Flavor, has only 15 percent of calories from fat. Just two servings of ProMama daily can help promote proper weight gain during pregnancy.
# # #
About Wyeth Nutrition
Wyeth Nutrition, formerly Pfizer Nutrition, is part of Nestlé S.A. Wyeth Nutrition develops premium-quality nutritional products scientifically designed to meet the needs of infants and young children, pregnant and lactating mothers, and adults. As pioneers in infant nutritional science, our mission is to offer the best nutritional support for future healthy outcomes. For nearly a century, Wyeth Nutrition has leveraged scientific research, world-class manufacturing and product safety standards to drive scientifically sound solutions that offer parents confidence, help nourish children and support their healthy futures. It employs the same level of excellence in delivering nutrient-rich products to adults.