ASUS today announced the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022, a global design competition with a theme of Explore Beyond the Limits. The free-to-enter competition is open to enthusiasts and professional creators of all ages and celebrates creativity in all forms from all brilliant minds. Entry submission opened last March 1 and will end by May 15, 2022, and the winners and runners-up will be announced in June 2022.
The ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 are organized by ASUS in alliance with creative industry leaders Pantone® and Calibrite®, along with the California-based ArtCenter College of Design. The competition is intended to encourage and inspire creators in the four competition categories of Photography, Graphic Design, Film, and Animation, and serves as a free platform for enthusiasts and professionals of all ages from all countries to celebrate their limitless creativity.
Submissions will be closely evaluated by an international panel consisting of renowned content creators industry professionals, ASUS ProArtists, and ASUS experts. In order to give the wider public a voice, the jury panel will award 80% of the final score, and public votes will comprise the remaining 20%.
A winner and a runner-up will be chosen for each of the four categories, and prizes will consist of cash, ASUS creator hardware, free global online publicity, and a chance to collaborate on ASUS design projects. There will also be an NFT listing-fee rebate as a bonus prize.
There will also be a People’s Choice Award in each category based on public voting, as well as great lucky draw prizes for contestants and public voters. For full competition terms and conditions, please visit https://asus.click/ugc_PR
Exciting prizes worth over $100,000
The total value of prizes for the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 is over US$ 100,000, with a cash prize for each of the four category winners of US$ 10,000, and US$ 5,000 for each of the four runners-up. Winners and runners-up will also receive fantastic bundles of ASUS creator hardware including creator laptops from the ProArt Studiobook, Zenbook Pro, and Vivobook Pro series; ProArt displays; ProArt motherboards; and ProArt accessories.
To give winners a broad platform to help showcase their creations and achieve their ambitions, the first prize winners and runners-up will in addition enjoy extensive international publicity via the web platforms of ASUS and the judges; and receive a gas-fee rebate on NFT platforms as a bonus prize to give the artists proof of ownership and wider exposure for commercial opportunities. NFT listing is optional, and non-mandatory. All winners will receive an ASUS ProArtist certificate, and will be offered the potential opportunity to collaborate with ASUS on future real-world design projects.
Diverse international jury panel
ASUS ProArtist Awards has invited creative industry leaders, renowned creators, professional ASUS ProArtist collaborators, and representatives of ArtCenter College of Design — one of the top design institutions in the US — to form a diverse jury panel that represents a broad range of creative disciplines.
Among the jurors are world-famous content creators, including global creative photographer Jordi Koalitic, 3D illustrator Josiah ‘Jazza’ Brooks, filmmaker Matti Haapoja, graphic designer Benjamin van Valen of Benny Productions, and 3D artist Nathan ‘Ducky 3D’ Duck, plus Adobe’s Principal Director, Creative Cloud Evangelist, Terry White. The jury is committed to conducting a fair and balanced assessment of the entries based on the jurors’ extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism.
The ASUS ProArtist Awards: a boundless platform for creators
ASUS is passionate about technology and driven by innovation. Recognizing that every creator needs their own special equipment to deliver the perfect solution for an efficient workflow, ASUS has assembled one of the most comprehensive ranges of creator technology and established the ProArt sub-brand, which is dedicated to bringing out the best in creativity from all creative minds.
Our search for incredible ideas and experiences led us to create the ASUS ProArtist Awards. We welcome creators from all fields, and of all ages, to Explore Beyond the Limits of art and unleash their wildest creativity on the world. The ASUS ProArtist Awards serve as a boundless platform allowing creators to express the world as they see it through their eyes, to push their limits and explore beyond reality to create something previously unseen with a unique point of view.
Visit the ASUS ProArtist Awards campaign page for more details.
Also stay tuned for more news on the incredible ASUS for Business products on the ASUS for Business website (http://asus.com/ph/Business). For inquiries, you can also send us a message on ASUS for Business page (https://www.facebook.com/asusforbusinessph/).
#CreatewithASUS#ProArtistAwards #CreateTheUncreated#PowerUpYourImagination @ASUSph