Mommy and Daddies do you have any plan this coming weekend? Why not bring the kids and head on this September 9 and 10 at SMX Convention Center Aura, 3rd level SM Aura Premiere. The Future City Digital Park will bring extraordinary learning experience not only for the kids but also for the parents as well.
With Nestle Nankid Optipro Four launches The Future City: An Interactive Digital Park to educate and empower both children and parents about the future.
What to expect at The Future City: Digital Park
There would be 6 stations in where children and parents will get to interact and explore. Virtual reality stations for your kids to try, for free! All of the stations you will be seeing what the future can affect with the choices and lifestyle that we make.
- Future Dome – Here you can get to visualize what would be our future with be. From having solar-powered walls, autonomous vehicles, and skyscrapers.
- Sketch Village – You have wide varieties of sketch to color and once finished you get to upload your photos at the Sketch Village wall
- Block the Junk – Interactive game in where you need to block those junk food that your child should not be eating.
- Stomp-the-Scrap Floor – You get to stomp junk food you don’t want kids have.
- Family Health Screener – can help parent access in determining what diseases and condition will be inherited by their kids and educating yourself what can be done.
- Nankid Headquarters – Get to know more about Nankid and Nestle.
The Future City Interactive Digital Park is open to the public on September 9 – 10, 2017, 10:00 am to 9:00pm at the SMX Convention Center SM Aura. Kids must be 3 years old and above.
#FutureCityManila #NANKIDFutureCity @NanKidOptipro #SingleMomSuperMom #PilipinasDaily @SinglemomSuperMom @PilipinasDaily